- Spindle Precision: ISO 1940 Dynamic Balance G1.0 verified, which provides a high level of precision and high performance.
- Bearing Lubrication: Grease lubrication
- Structure: The spindle adopts a large-span fixed-position preload design with high rigidity and low vibration.
- Drawbar Mechanism: Using German Disc spring to confirm the stability of the strength of the clamping force and life of Disc spring.
- Front Sealing Design: The front end of the spindle is designed with air curtain and labyrinth seal, which can effectively prevent the internal structure from being polluted by cutting fluid and impurities, and improve the life and reliability of the spindle. The spindle is equipped with a ring spray system, which is convenient for customers to use according to processing requirements.
Interested in Spintrue Products?
Please explore our Operating Procedures!
|Clamping Force (kgf)
|Bearing ID (mm)