Swivel Head Spindle
- Spindle Precision: ISO 1940 Dynamic Balance G0.4 verified, which provides a high level of precision and high performance.
- Bearing Lubrication: Grease lubrication
- Structure: The rotor and the stator are located inside the spindle to improve efficiency and reduce overall weight of the spindle, vibration, noise, run out precision and other performances.
- Drawbar Mechanism: Using German Disc spring to confirm the stability of the strength of the clamping force and life of Disc spring.
- Front Sealing Design: The front end of the spindle is designed with air curtain and labyrinth seal, which can effectively prevent the internal structure from being polluted by cutting fluid and impurities, and improve the life and reliability of the spindle. The spindle is equipped with a ring spray system, which is convenient for customers to use according to processing requirements.
Interested in Spintrue Products?
Please explore our Operating Procedures!
|Swivel Head Spindle
|Clamping Force (kgf)
|Bearing ID (mm)